BeeGreen Beeswax Food Wrap is a natural,

organic alternative to plastic cling film, kitchen foil and plastic food storage containers.

Beeswax food wraps are already very popular

amongst planet-conscious people who want to leave a more sustainable, greener life.

  
 
You might be asking:
Why would I use something like this? I have been using cling film all my life and it works just fine. This wax thing seems to be more expensive and more hassle.
Well, here’s a quick comparison:

 

BeeGreen wraps are 100% natural and non-toxic. We make them out of cotton, pure beeswax and natural tree resin – all perfectly safe for you and your family, so they will fit your healthy lifestyle. Plastic wrap is full of carcinogenic chemicals that get transferred into your food. :It is made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) or low-density polyethylene (LDPE). Simply put – the plastic foil you use in your kitchen is harmful to your health.
It takes 1-5 months for BeeGreen wax wrap to decompose and because it is all natural it does not harm the environment when it breaks down. PVC and LDPE can take 450 years to degrade and when they eventually do, they give off a number of toxic substances. PVC is the single worst plastic according to several health organisations. Greenpeace has been lobbying to stop the use of PVC because of the dioxin produced during its manufacture.
BeeGreen wraps are reusable and each one will last about one year: after use just wipe them clean or wash under warm water. you can use some mild soap. Plastic wraps are strictly single-use. With each salad bowl you cover or a piece of cheese you wrap etc. you generate more toxic waste.
Our wraps help protect your food from getting spoiled too quickly, all thanks to antibacterial properties of beeswax.  Moreover, beeswax wrap will help your food ‘breathe’ so it won’t get mouldy. BeeGreen will keep your food naturally fresh, for longer. Plastic wrap will keep the moisture from your food inside it’s packaging, creating great environment for moulds. It will also release its harmful chemicals to your food.
 

X